Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 18 November 2008

where's the money gone to XD



I started questioning myself as I described myself as a broker now.
I mean I spent excessively than my income! gosh. I'm not a wise financial adviser perhaps.
Reflecting....
Girls used to invest the funds to beauty, clothing, lingeries, footwear and etc. Well, first comes to my mind is that, I might have spent much on cell phone. Within a month, I bought two sim cards. I supposed!Am I investing the wrong securities?! =P

And now, I owe so many numbers. =.=''
*thinking*Sum for the sim cards = 4.
that's where the money flows to?!
After i got my Debit Card, I immediately swipe it predominately to check on whether is functioning?! *LAME excuse and sounds stupid* :D


P/S :
  1. Just post some non-sense in order to make myself alive here. :)):)
  2. To my sister, alfred finished his examssss. He will be attending his SAM Prom night tomorrow at Sunway Lagoon Resort. *I envy him larh :p*
  3. I notice I made so many grammar mistakes some entry especially the recent post.*blush* HAHA..I post it without checking.
  4. Doctor told me that He's going to shift to Pavilion and no longer offering me the facial treatment. *Haihz*

0 comments on "where's the money gone to XD"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez