Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 5 October 2008

What ashley busying for the past few days XD


I'm back with many awesome images!!
Please close down if you don't feel of reading,bear in mind, I'm not show-offing. but for sure you gotta regret so soon.cos i think all these pictures are great!muahahaha:):)
And now, let's allow the picture to play it roles again.

I was away to hometown primary due to the Aussie aunt came back from Australia and second reasons, we need to pay a visit the old folks..
Each time when my aunt comes back, definitely she'll buys us loads of stuff as you can see from below. I cap all this pictures as a remembrance and of course, I knew you-sister even bought us with eight pieces of Cadbury-Tiramisu-Chocolate due to the parents' favorable. This Thermoelectric Cooler & Warmer is for me all the way from my Singapore uncle!?
I guess I should have a tiny fridge and thermo in my car for now. ;p
************************************************************************
2nd shoot : (in the car)

dad is always our driver!though me and bro can drive, but we seldom! LOL.
Let's see what am I doing while dad was driving! :)
cam-whoring with my booster patrick!*I'm wearing a new sun-glasses that gifted by my fren past few days*
The-Brother-is-SLEEPING-like-a-pig*He has no idea I'm taking his picture anyway*!!

Ashley just so love posing in front of the camera nowadays! :P:P
****************************************************************************

Went to this Shogun, One Utama with families to have our lunch buffet.


*too idle to upload* :)

P/S:
Extravagant gift for the October babies :)
KeyNg tube-top

KeyNg peep-toes heels*this is mine XD*Pdi Jeans Skirt

Heated-Eyelash-Curler & Cyber Colors Lip-Balm from SASA

After all, my Aunt is going back so soon and I've no elsewhere to head! Even right after the class,my brain still functioning non-stop, thinking whether Have I made a wise decisions enough?syllabuses are getting tougher!AWFUL

7 comments on "What ashley busying for the past few days XD"

MicHeLLe on 6 October 2008 at 07:14 said...

wah...so many chocolate..didnt treat me some sob sob =(...
kah jie present da eye slashes dangerous or not? hha later her eye brow burn...but ky misunderstanding, she tot u buy contact lens that machine lolx..

♥ ashley ♥ on 6 October 2008 at 22:03 said...

:):):):):):):):):)
won't hurt,I guess she knows how to use!?
get her to read the blog.LOL

MicHeLLe on 7 October 2008 at 00:59 said...

haha later kj eyebrow burn...u need give urs to her....haha...

♥ ashley ♥ on 7 October 2008 at 21:25 said...

I'll later get her the fake ones :p

Anonymous said...

hey ashley...
i dun wan fake one le!
i wan urs!
^^

Anonymous said...

hey ashley...
i dun wan fake one le!
i wan urs!
^^

Kjie

♥ ashley ♥ on 11 October 2008 at 08:55 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...
You won't get it
blek! ;p

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez