Powered by Blogger.

Monday 20 October 2008

The enjoyment during class


Today’s lecture+tutorial are quite interesting and no much teachings. We are spending most of time in leisure. After finished the first lecture, SIFS (research basis paper) me and my friends went for this MCD and I saw my high-school-mates coincidently. (they are now couples !congratz.I neva see them date before,just heard some you know!..gossip…)

Anyways, shall get back to the main topic! I found no interest at all in this 018 number. I bought that number with feelings of wastage on Saturday and I just started use it today (during tutorial class). Tortoise was soooo excited when she knew she’s going to have that number! Imagine, she still not holding that number and has already been extremely HAPPY! Well, because of her, I also bought that number and we,( I would say have the 99% of similarity number, the different is only the figure behind. ONLY ONE FIGURE IS VARYING FROM EACH OTHER!)*Don’t you ever have a wrong mindset okay?*

The tutor has gone to meeting ever since the tutorial started, and we used to be the late-comers all time. Definitely, we would fully utilize our LEISURE time although question is given to accomplish! :p

Guess what I did? I started to change 017 to 018*012 is my main line, always call me only on that number* next step, I walk 5miles away from tortoise and trying to call her. Everyone’s staring and looking indignantly at us (apparently, we were making so much of noise!) and that’s not the interesting part.

After all, I try to call her 012 number as well. She purposely on her ringing tones for me to hear the ringtones-”you are my best friend,…I guess I’m right!”and add on with my voice :”Hello?!” we are such a nerd in class weirdo among weirdo in OUR world!

Anyways, we were playing on that basically to figure the balances and free callings as well. I’m having so much of fun in that moment. I’m wondering whether will I fall in love with this tortoise!is impossible anyways..joking eh!

0 comments on "The enjoyment during class"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez