Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 15 October 2008

the-21st CARD !!!!


I found myself hardly paying attention in class!! But when lecturer said : We shall stop here or even to call it a day! I didn’t get thrilled neither do I. Today, me and my course-mates having a drawing competition among ourselves while the lecturer standing pitifully and lecturing the students .I would say we were all having fun there,though is sounds silly and nerd. :) Let's get back to the main topic that i'm going to share with you,readers and of course letting someone who's far away from me and long to know How my life is *giggling* :p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
********************************************************************************

This entry should actually post on Tuesday and due to lousy connection, I found no way but could only post today. (I received that card on Tuesday.)

When I reached home, I saw a big form of letter on the floor! I guess it must be the post that sis sent me all the way from Perth. Hastily, I went in and picked up! YES. I received! *curious meanwhile*

It was somehow a cardboard size and pinky in colour! *girly in the sense and full of wordings like 21, twenty-one, congratulations, celebrate, happy birthday, etc. The moment I open to read what’s inside, guess what! I saw the picture that we captured together in Shang-ri-la washroom! And the next would be leeyen! And I have no idea who’s that below leeyen*hehe* followed by beloved Amanda and mona(cos mona is under Amanda)I’m well-pleased with these birthday card gift.thanks a loads. Even to sister’s friends from Perth. Frankly speaking, I only knew one of them(leeyen), cos she stays in my house couple of days when they(she and my sister) had this trip to HK. And the rest,I hope to see you soon too.


big form of letter

girly in the sense and full of wordings like 21, twenty-one, congratulations, celebrate, happy birthday, etc.


inside the card :
MS MISSY-amanda <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_N8xo9CxjLlg/SPbgysUjvMI/AAAAAAAAAj0/WGb540xigak/s1600-h/DSC01313.JPG">
leeyen-The one-who-stays-in-my-homie last year*I guess* :)

Thanks mona,although I didn't see you before. :pKindly tell me who is this?--I shall meet you guys soon--
Last but not least :
Thank You!!
GOD Bless You,People! :):):):):)

0 comments on "the-21st CARD !!!!"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez