Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 16 October 2008

A very first visit to new Sunway Pyramid!


I went to this Pyramid past few days and found myself like "suaku(Hokkien)" Frankly speaking,this is the first time that I went there ever since the mall have been opening quite some time! :p

The place is comforting to shop and is actually not much different from this One Utama.*I guess*
Well, I get myself nothing much there but the intuition of "impulsive buying" came across...I'm actually awaiting my newPB Debit Card . I so wanna buy sth with that card in hand! :p

I get a tee for myself and for sure sista gotta said with some kind of tone! TEE AGAIN! hehe.(tell me that I'm right!) :):)Following are the stuff that I bought exclusively for the lady in abroad :

The-accessories that bought for you-darling -sista-amanda! :)
tell me that you heart me so muchhh! ;p

I've forgotten that you're having a short-hair :(
The huge mirror in the lif and me with the ugly face! XD

Meanwhile, waiting for the brother outside Taylor College!
I'm actually adopting myself in front of the camera! :):):)
However, the acne still need some time to get heal! *puff!puff!sigh!sigh!*
Amanda, Can you see that I'm still the same look like those time! XD

0 comments on "A very first visit to new Sunway Pyramid!"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez