Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 19 October 2008

Mixed feeelings


Well, Let's get some updates regarding my work for UMOBILE.
I guess this would be the first and last time for me to work with this company. Both(the company and I) would not meet each other after this!--no offence--

DAY 1 in Selayang Mall :

I'm actually well-pleased with the first day of working where located nearby only to my house!Guess what, the employer bought me a chicken rice and he even motivating me by paying me incentives!Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to push the sales and listen to what the agent said, sold 10prepaids a day would be enough! That's what I do! After rearching the sales, I played DS Lite,and I felt no prrressure there!none at all!:)

I even met a Malaysian singer. Picture below would be the proof! Believe it or not! hehe

DAY 2/3 in Mid Valley :

There goes another place where located in Midvalley! I would rather use the word "pissing and annoying"I hate so much of that place even I'm still controlling my expression and pretending all the way long.
Despite of hurting, you need to wear your smile all the time although the whole world might owe you or even injustice occurs in you! I don't really know the purpose of hard work and yet paying w/o commission.

I personally would rather prefer commision paid than fixed payment!

What you reap is what you sow! Hence, the amount of money given out to employees might be the total sales! Thus, why am I still so "thick face"
and even promoting that in my bloggie?! :p *I can be very mean and harsh*
worst still, I called people and messaging people like.... you know! I myself also found annoying and pissed when dealing with all my friends and how much more their are my friends. Ish! *geram betul*

This could be the state of mind!my thoughtssss~~~~~

I knew I was wronged in the first place due to playing DS Lite and caught by the superviser and he warned me not to and to be careful,and you know,alll those fu**ing words! I'm pissed!I mean I'm really PISSED!!!!However, the colleagues there are extremely unfriendly,bad and etc. *I guess no one is reading my blog*anyway, just want to express the unfair feelings. The working environment wasn't pleasant! not at all! :(


I now started to realise the tension of working, and in fact how the labour used to suffer and the-feelings inside of them!Especially when the top-management w/o humility!

And again,
This could be the state of mind!my thoughtssss~~~~~


I found happiness in life when my sista text me, asking for my IC number due to the flight booking. :);0
and

On the way heading back, I was wondering whether I should get some bun in Breadstory? (I love their Bakery)The moment I’m still thinking, there’s a big board outside the shop writing-Special Promotion 30% . Irresistible, I went in. This is usually a stingy wise consumer will do.
I'm glad that everything's over and I shall get back to my studies, and the research shall be done on tomorrow!(worst part :(:((:(:( gotta stay til middle of the night!)

2 comments on "Mixed feeelings"

MicHeLLe on 20 October 2008 at 08:03 said...

my dear fren..working as freelancer is like that...u can choose not to work...must brave..
u cant working u can tell him..

♥ ashley ♥ on 20 October 2008 at 09:17 said...

thanks. I knew from the past expereinces! :0
no offence ya :p

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez