Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 22 October 2008

................


This is the moment that I've been waiting for long!
And it also determined whether can I still proceed or further my studies to U.K?*skeptical and doubts*
What should I do if I fail?tell me?!

Purposely skipped class,and is that worth after all?!*aiks*

I'm sad and I really found myself hopeless occasionally.
why life in earth is sucks and dam difficult to survive?!
Can somebody lend me her/his shoulder to lean on?
*I wish my sister is here*
Even I can still faced the problems in working...
But,...
especially this moment of personal turbulent
I CAN'T
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
what should I do for now?
Australia or U.K?
or Malaysia?

or heaven?

0 comments on "................"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez