Powered by Blogger.

Monday 7 July 2008

Korean cuisine


I wouldn't say that I heart Korean cuisine...but slightly nicer than Indian cuisine :p
I might just love the word Korean?! o_O" who knows.. :D:D
Even me myself also I'm not sure regarding of that. muahhahaha..
Anyway, let the picture do the talking...
Is better to have a picture rather than all wordings...isn't?


ashley and her best closed-buddies =)

The Sunway U Lecturer is lecturing the method of using chopstick!

3 comments on "Korean cuisine"

@ppL3.....d@iry on 19 July 2008 at 21:50 said...

yoyo..korean food..
yummy yummy !
i tried it last month..i think korean food is health..
i like their tea..WOOW!
it is fantastic yeah ashley !

simply fooling around in ur BLOG

♥ ashley ♥ on 21 July 2008 at 01:53 said...

Korean food quite spicy actually?!
I guess shouldn't be a problem when our next gathering will be there ?:)

Anonymous said...

since when i become lecturer ??haha

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez