Powered by Blogger.

Friday 25 July 2008

a day outing with my course-mate


I was pleased yesterday since I'm no longer shopping alone in One Utama.
I went with my closely-course-mate and we shopped like everything is free there..
trying plenty of clothes there and finally bought only one.
Is actually a tube-top with a ribbon either you have the option to tie it front/back.
I heart that top indeed... :)
No picture will be shown for that clothing due to the idleness attitude.
We went there with the purpose of catching movie, and yet our movie will be shown at 1745. Since we still have plenty of time there we decided to "DA GEI" but I,the stingy banking and financial students said is not worth it after all! and then we went shopped as the final decision. :)
and that's where I bought one top for my birthday present.
After watching movie, straight away heading to my course-mate's house for somekind of party! sounds weird?! I have no idea with it seriously.
Anyway, picture will be uploaded asap. :)

0 comments on "a day outing with my course-mate"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez