Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 27 July 2008

freakin and yet speechless day XD


Not to admit that I'm too free this few days ever since my assignments almost come to the end, though I have one more redo assignment.Hmmmm, I guess will pass up tomorrow..that's not my main point anyway.
Today is a special and yet speechless day. On the way heading to college, my friend received call from tortoise, and she told us that school no electricity...Well, here am I, at home now..and after looking back on my photos and I'm still wondering why my acne seems getting worst..what skincare products will be more effective for me?! XD.. any recommendations?
  1. plastic surgery
  2. eating pills, medicine etc.
  3. change sex*siao*


Should I move on to plastic surgery?!
I don't think I will, :D:D
the most reasonable is stay healthy...muahahaha...

anyways,
the reason that am being siao here is due to a gift that receiving from JOHOR...
My friend-once we were studied together in Diploma, she treats me well and while she's away from KL, she would bought me some stuff, such as MNG clothing and other snacks*I remembered very well, my friend*
I finally received that gift today. I supposed to receive this gift last saturday but mainly because I went facial and all my families went out and therefore I received that "sorry POSLAJU note"
Hastily i called on to POSLAJU and asking whether to resend to me and they told me to send on monday during my class and yet still nobody at home and I told them to actually put into the letter box of mine :)
Here it goes :

The lovely gift-I heart it pretty much. It is a heart shaped that I hunger for long :):):):):):)
I love it.thanks :D

0 comments on "freakin and yet speechless day XD"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez