Powered by Blogger.

Monday 28 July 2008

clarify....explaination


I guess I need to clarify something as someone is conteng-ing my blog here =)
Well, i think this is the first and most memorable in my college life as I met with a tortoise and at last we became friend and it happen that we fated to study together. ٩͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Know what?! This tortoise makes my life miserable yet exciting.
and yes, is all about the love, love and love....

Last but not least...
am still single and (un)available

P/S :
  1. I passed up my redo assignment, due to that, ashley is happy and awaits for the last paper work that's going to submit in the month of August.
  2. five more days to go, and I shall turn into 21..How mature will I grow?! Let's wait and see :)
  3. still thinking whether to buy more bags...

is this better or ugly-looking?

TELL THE TRUTH lol..:p

Which is better?
*dilemma*


0 comments on "clarify....explaination"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez