Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 17 July 2008

Alfred's bdae


Happy birthday to Him in the first place! :)
Kinda late of posting this.
anyway, I didnt manage to attend NS-gathering that we used to have whenever someone is backed in Malaysia.there's always an opportunity cost... I'd buffet in impiana hotel due to my bro's bdae celebration. =)
I'm gaining weight. LOL..
Let's the picture again do its part.
Ash and the-sis-amanda
Families picture =) *heart it*
alf, andrew,n ash
alf and amanda
Like father like son
ash and alf

2 comments on "Alfred's bdae"

@ppL3.....d@iry on 19 July 2008 at 21:52 said...

ops..ur bro getting handsome and handsome +++

hehe..happy bday to him wor !

and you too soon !

♥ ashley ♥ on 21 July 2008 at 01:50 said...

does he? :)
LOL...what about the sister?!only the brother?haha..
thanks for remembering my birthday :D:D

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez