Powered by Blogger.

Friday 18 July 2008

awaking in th middle of the night


doing some research for my assignments while all my families members were sleeping sweetly and dad even snoring til I wanted to jump on now to my bed...Sometimes I get tired with the college life.*switching the dismay perspective* I would rather think of once I finish the assignments, my heart will definitely full of joy :):):):)
My neck is aching..so pain..*baddddddd*
That's not my main point here.
I just wanna inform you people that appreciate what you have now. I learn this when my sister was in Aus and the time passed by like a wink of eyes. Is been 4 years and now she never decide to back to her hometown, Malaysia.
two more days to go. Due to the stupid-flight in Singapore, she needs to be in Johor one more day early. I guess I won't be crying this time..my tears are precious :D:D:D Nevertheless, the door are always open for you-amanda. I miss you so..
Secondly, life is fragile.
everyday people passed away..
within this few months,one of my mother's uncle passed away,and my neighbour[the day be4 yesterday]bla bla bla...
This is my blog, supposed to be a joyful blog...shooooooo...get away!!!
got to go...
tomorrow will be having an earlier celebration of my 21st bdae with my families.
I shall sleep now to get a better shot for tomorrow..
stay turned...
good night =)

0 comments on "awaking in th middle of the night"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez