Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 10 July 2007

urgh,wht's going on?


wanted to start on my mktg assignment,out of sudden,so many things happenned..em
Received a call from fren,..When I first listen to her voice,I was thinking,Is she crying?haha..
Actually,she did,..am i good in guessing,em..
Things happenned seriously...It will never stop half way or end wid a full stop there..We have to find our own solution...haihz..this is life..
Attitudes will change,..Evrything gotta be different,include the thing tht's happening on me,I was indeed moody...
I was sad when she called me..I've never get a chance to talk to her since she's mood is freaking bad...=( I duno what am i suppose to do,Im trying to advise her actually,in fact,she was like,totally change...is diff from before..I used to talk to her when im sad,moody.She knows everything about me,..perhaps,..ish!!!
what's going on,people?em

0 comments on "urgh,wht's going on?"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez