Powered by Blogger.

Monday 2 July 2007

tOnnes of assignment !!


just cant wait for the day to come..
Monday class end late..in fact,I forgot there's a lab hour at 5 to 6,gOsh..!!!
I never have such class on evening...

Before the my lab class,..
I have a presentation for Law sub..
Well,..sad to said that group is not that efficient..
The presentation as well as the assignment wasn't that good...
Lec : what can I say here,the assignment wasn't prepared,there's mistake..Apart from that,all copy out from the notes,..din really do some researches...crap!!
um,..i was like,..durh..~~
As me n jess is talking to each other,the lec used to say,:hello,listen...ops..
anyway,.brain off....
Actually,I dun have a smiling face til tht lec thought i was angry...aiks...
Of course,I must pay respect to him..but,at the end..
He was like,.keep praising us,..actually we(our group)is not tht good only,...!!!
lol..wht are you trying to say actually?...perhaps,we wont irritated you...^^
anyway,one more sub to present...haihz...
no woories,muahaha...
purple patch...

Life in advance diploma is totally diff...
I hate da every sub,especially MF.!!!
argh !! totallly have no idea about it...ish!!!

0 comments on "tOnnes of assignment !!"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez