Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 24 July 2007

unwell



*me n her(missing her)

Just don't know how am I going to express my feeling.
I feel so down due to :
1.) my sista went back to Australia this morning.
2.) tonnes of assignment, together with all the presentation and test.

am I good in hiding my feeling?

Actually I didn't plan to post here,but I cannot tahan larh,..

Tears dropping from my cheeks.*sob* when I received call from her.And again I..

The last day she was with me,I just want to cry,But I tell myself not to cry,and to hold the tears.
Perhaps not in front of her..I thought im too emo..I am missing her...too muchhh,a lots...tears
rolling down again.Miss the time when you are around..

I need to prepare myself for the presentation tomorrow although you has gone back to

Australia.em.Life still have to go on.This Saturday is my convocation...Actually I thought you

can successfully postpone the flight in order to attend my convocation.T.T

I should think that you're coming back soon huh ? month of DEC ?

I think most probably You will be back on Jan..anyway..I'll only express my feeling here.Not in

front of mum & dad.

My eyes swell, nose stuck.

presentation- speech(eng) : tomorrow

test - law : next week

presentation again - marketing : 2 weeks from now

test - monetary : after marketing's presentation

FINAL EXAM coming sooon..

0 comments on "unwell"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez