Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 29 July 2007

finally is over..XD


My convocation ended yesterday.
I was nervous til I don't actually have enough sleep,simultaneously Im exhausted.
However,it ends up happily..Many of my coursemate were coming back,whereas my high
school friend also turn up.Unfortunately,there were only one,which is my bestie*kun.She came
without telling me actually,em,a surprise?.yea (=
Anyway,thanks for attending,d flower as well...

2 comments on "finally is over..XD"

Anonymous said...

haha, gal..yaya, so suprise that majority classmate also attend...
but maybe is fact that we r last time gather together, especially for the friends not from kl.
anyway, we still can keep in touch,
cuz got sms, msn mah...haha..
but su yin, u n me so near, nth will change de...

♥ ashley ♥ on 2 August 2007 at 04:28 said...

Im glad that you still remember me well..haha..nothing will change.. :D great..

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez