Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 17 September 2008

How to overcome...


After coming back from college, I started to be anxious*mind keeps functioning and many things to consider*. Somehow I’m placing the burden at my comfy room. Well, in first place where I’d a heavy exam paper (Strategic Planning Management) paper today. Even in Section B also included a paragraph of case study! And the time was a constraint for me! That’s not the worst parts, which seriously strike my heart. Worst still, the other lecturer told that He has actually finished in marking the Multinational Finance (the other paper that ended last week). 60 percent of my class (total=28 of us) pass*I guess I’m right*. I was stunned and blamed on the lecturer that He actually lost the result paper and would show us this coming weekend(Saturday)*due to our exam that day!*

How I wish I’m in the passing list! Hope that miracle would happen again. Well, I’m really worried for now! gosh!

“Come on, this is just a small matter and is already a past tense anyways.” My sister would definitely say that. Parents would tell me to submit to GOD. And I hear the Devil is speaking in my ears that “I might fail whereas, the angel in my heart whispering and informing me gently that GOD is controlling and remember what He’ has done for you in the past!” I would say that I have a little faith in times of turmoil and I’m weak indeed. *sob*

Anyways, shall get back to real life and the truth is to wait!* waiting for the sky to fall! Haha. Still can made a joke here!* that’s where the truth shall set people free! LOL

I receive my bag today. Gosh! The bag that I long for currently out of stock and can’t get the bag now and need to reorder! I thought I might suit that bag with the vintage heel that I bought when I shopped in bangsar last month. *sigh.sigh* I received only the other bag that overall I’m satisfied and the quality is consider not bad!*somehow I’m going to shop this coming Saturday, once we finished exam! and now the mood back to normal*:c

0 comments on "How to overcome..."

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez