Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 21 September 2008

I’m back!


At last, my exam is overred. I’m overwhelming with joy now! *hooray* :):):)):):D ^.^

The nerd poser with the numb pose*bear in mind, I'm actually referring to myself.:P*

my lunch for that day. Stomach was having a concert right after my exam! :p
Saw a red-scary finger nails there? I shall tell you people, that's belong to the tortoise! :)

After finished exam,I’m busying hanging out with my friends in the mall. And one thing that I hate the most normally will not do is, I will never let myself empty handed!*muahhaha* I shall show you the usual staff that I bought again.The usual stuff that I bought! two watches there are for mummy! ^.^

The white belt is for my sister :)
And this is for me of course :p
One Jape tee for me and my brother. *.*


and finally the bag that received through postal past few days.

I’m planning to go times square later, and tomorrow will be visiting sunway pyramid, wendesday, on the other hand, would be in Genting. *A brilliant organizer fully utilized her holiday! :):):)
Well, I shall stop for now.

P.S
  1. something that must clarify here. Regarding the MF result, it wasn’t the finals result and just forget about it. I made a mistaken on that anyways. Forgive me ya people. *blush*
  2. I went facial on sunday and the doctor told me that my acne becoming serious! :(:(:(:(

0 comments on "I’m back!"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez