Powered by Blogger.

Friday 26 September 2008

updatesss...hectic holiday


Well, found no mood to blog but have to update a few...
Went Time Square and bought a pair of footwear together with tortoise and some clothing..*lazy to upload the pic*
I don't enjoy the moment in genting neither do I.
Me and my friend was so excited unfortunately the weather was cloudy and ended up raining! :(
was able to play only a few anyway. :p
Worst part, my friend kept laughing at me cos I got drunk after drinking only a cup of vodka! :(:(
Anyway, Most of the pics are with tortoise and shall get her to upload soon.
Well, I went to MPH past few days(before I gone to genting), I saw small tiny scrap book(if i'm not mistaken) I wanted to buy for my sista of course. Now you choose what you want and get to me soon! :):):)


SCRAP BOOKS :
two scrap books here. CHOOSE!*muahaha*

One scrap book! CHOOSE! *hehe*

0 comments on "updatesss...hectic holiday"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez