Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 2 August 2009

simply a post and ranting!!


I was being moody and moodless and not in the mood and
emo indeed and emo..
However, I'm feel good because I have both lovely parents..
After the webcam, I miss my home somehow..
Dad was asking what gift I would like to have..
Dad: want Toyota Camry?
I want HONDA CITY!!
Mum was planning/asking me which buffet should they bring me to for the replacement of my bdae once I get back to malysia!!
This is what usually happened in my home!
=stop rambling=I miss them!=
WELL..
I need to congrats the brother of winning the 11Km Marathon..
Now you and mum are 1:1 after mum won for the previous marathon..
I didn't save the photos you were sharing with me just now..
Thus, no picture...
But just to let u know, you look cool on every photos..
Coming Up Next :
Whitby Pics..
LOL

0 comments on "simply a post and ranting!!"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez