Powered by Blogger.

Monday 3 August 2009

HER BIRTHDAY!


Received a msg from a person that been lost contact with, surprising received his msg when I heard my msg alert tone rang. Later on, many msges coming in via fb..and msn after that..

MSN:

a msg from a coursemate-can I come to ur flat now? I wanna pass u sth! was thinking what are you trying to do? Surprisingly she made me a simple and yet sweet meal with a dessert-ice-cream..


After that, I went into the room, continuing the game.. without noticing the time has passed so quickly.. UK time was 12a.m=my bdae!

I first received a call from my friends who went London.

Was talking to them and someone knocking my door.

*walking towards the door *---

Opened the door and found all my flatmates were standing outside the door with lappie in hand, camera for video standbying, cheese cake, and etc. *bdae song was being played*




A picture of me and all my flatmates!^^






As usual song, wishing, cutting cakes.. after everything get done.. went to kitchen..

saw Kebabs on the table!! gosh.. *out of my expectation*.. was thinking wht the hell with this! cos i never expect of the appearance of Kebabs in the middle of night.. so fattening and that could be the reason I'm gaining weight!~:P

No alcohol at the night. Being a good good good gurl. No club in fact!


Had singing'n dancing session which is more on ss(syok sendiri), but I would say is fun after all! I enjoyed though it may sounds stupid for some of you.. But i like it so much..

I should be thankful and grateful of knowing you guys! my day in UK has been enlighten by your presence! :P Is gotta be a sweet and memorable birthday that I ever had! =))))))))))))

I wanna remember these days that we spent in UK.. ************


P/S: My dad n mum were telling me dont think about the work right now. You are still young, go enjoy first. You will be bored after starting from work. That makes me I need to reexamine myself as my parents' mind are so open/nontraditional than mine. I'm gotta have fun after the assignmentsss..




Last but not least,
a pic of me!
*in case you forget the face of me*

and not forgetting there's a gift awaiting me

GUCCI pump from the sweet sister.

0 comments on "HER BIRTHDAY!"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez