Powered by Blogger.

Friday 28 August 2009

Pictures from Glasgow


Where was ashley disappeared lately?Scotland of course..
I remember I told you people right?! *How can you people forget*aiks..
back to the point! :P
The trip is rather awesome and exhausted in mentally and physically!












Night view pictures taken from Glasgow city, Scotland.
*only this pictures are with me**blash and shy* :P
More Pictures will be posted in Facebook.
Have a blessed day people.
P/S: Enjoy ur day in Malaysia too, sis!
I'm sure parents got stunned when you stand outside homie with 18kg luggage! You should have v-cam their expression! I missed out! *puff*
I heart each of you!
Family bonding soon!^^

0 comments on "Pictures from Glasgow"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez