Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 20 August 2009

Ben &Jerry!^^


Helloooooo from a fatty dumbo!
I bet my weight is not light at the moment. I know and understand that I have put on weight.
Instead of tiny and now I'm becoming a gigantic ashley.
Somehow, life is great when there are delicious foods..


Couldn't resist the temptation =D

Ben & Jerry <3
--------------------******************************-----------------------------
The previous post shows How outdated this blog is.
Well, a lil update will do here! :)
I'd my bdae buffet celebration @ No.1.Orential Buffet and pictures have been uploaded in fb for ages.. Apart from that, I'm back from Liverpool, Albert Dock, and the designer outlet of Chesire Oaks. :P
*is a nice shopping*
being idle at the moment to post all pictures plus I'm going to Scotland coming weekend. Therefore, u guys must be missing me again! *evil grins*
Have a blessed day, people! enjoy ur life!! ^^

1 comments on "Ben &Jerry!^^"

luvbibibaba on 23 August 2009 at 09:30 said...

Aww..*jealous* :P Have fun in Scotland! :)

Updates more before you go then! :P

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez