Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Summer in UK?!


My mood is being spoiled by the freaking hot weather!
Ever since I reached UK, I started to acclimatize the coldness that I couldn't experience it in Malaysia.
And now, its shifted to the hottest!
Yea, is what we called summer!


I'm freaking hot right now!
=((((((((((((((((((((


P/S: Called back and found that my uncle came back from Qatar and heading back to NZ for some reasons n is going to stay in my room for sure! *my room wow*Furthermore, Aussie aunt coming back to Malaysia again and the family has planned to go Redang whilst I'm here stuck in the darn hot weather n with no entertainment during night except for the clubs. :(
*I wanna go Redang as I still never been there but tht stupid Pangkor island for 2times*Redang island is higly recommended*

3 comments on "Summer in UK?!"

alls on 8 July 2009 at 23:23 said...

we shud go to redang together then..:P i haven been there ( i think)

actually..i think only asia has nightlife:P
even nz..after 6..totally DEAD!

but im sleeping early during the winter..lol hibernate!

♥ ashley ♥ on 9 July 2009 at 02:58 said...

yea. totally agreed! I'm finding accompany either..
so, juz let me knw when u're back to malaysia.:P

urs is 6 and is even betta than Aus & UK. (shops all closed at 5) one hr diff though! *hehe*

together with long john? just like an animal hibernating during winter. LOL

Miz Orange~ on 12 July 2009 at 00:38 said...

nola...malls at 6pm..normal place 5pm ..my work place 4.30! hahaha :P

hmm..i wont be home for a while..hehe..

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez