Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 23 July 2009

Am I useless/ a dumbo?


Believe it or not,
there is such a dumbo that forgot her own atm password and was panic in front of HSBC while others are queuing behind!!!
oh.gosh.. what a day!
Is sounds ridiculous but it occured!
T.T
I need medical and all tablets containing from A-Z?
:(((((((((((((
Anyway, shall get back to assignments.
Tonnes of assingments to be done and Whitby is awaiting me!
yeah, I'm going whitby on Saturday.."can't wait to go"~wulalalala~ :P *insane do the talkings due to the dreaded assignemnts*

2 comments on "Am I useless/ a dumbo?"

tw said...

hmm..useless or dumbo??wow..tatz kind of hard 2 choose..kind of both i tink...=p

♥ ashley ♥ on 25 July 2009 at 11:43 said...

How could you find my blog?
LOL..
you hurt me!
:P

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez