Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 14 July 2009

ranting and rambles blog



Life here isn't bad nor great; the greater still is I miss my family..


reflecting..flash back..[11th of June 2009, 12.15p.m]

I started to tear and weep*was alone at home*.I was telling myself to waste the ticket off deep in my heart! Just don't go to the airport tonight and everything will settle. I told myself how much of the unwillingness of leaving home. 
Later in the afternoon, my parents brought me to this cafe for lunch, and I couldn't hide this feeling and cried over the unwilling to leave home sweet home.. I remember til the utmost of my life that I spoke this sentence to both the parents, I SO DUN WANNA LEAVE! WITH TEARS OF COURSE. *blush*
Even I let the anger to conquer my feeling. I put the anger to my dearest sister who called me all the way from Aus. This is me! =P

I know is already been a month though and sounds silly if I were to declare and say I MISS them. However, there's this some kind of "feeling" just appeared out of sudden and disappear within a min that I'm suffering occasionally. 
*homesickness done ranting!*

-----

I'm so like a pig lately! 
What activity a pig does same goes to me! *except pig doesn't know the way to Uni or shopping!* *grinning* 
I need not only controlling myself in eating, and also in term of finance. Which in other words of saying not dumping the UK notes to being a heroin in rescuing the current financial turbulent in England. 
I'm gotta be a poor girl sooner or later! 

Good Samaritan, kindly drop some pound to my hsbc account, please!
I shall treat you nicely in the coming generation!
I guess I've finished doing the ranting! 
^^

0 comments on "ranting and rambles blog"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez