Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 11 July 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


-July 11 2009-

I would say the day of 7 11*bear in mind, not the 7 eleven in Malaysia* is quite a special day for me and should be listed in my memorable list!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the youngest bro. I mourned because I'm not there for your birthday celebration. I believe I'm the last person in family to wish you "happy birthday" this time due to the time differentials ( Malaysia n UK); hope you will understand that your sister, me still remember your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR LITTLE BROTHER ALFRY!
&
HAVE A SPLENDID/ BLESSED DAY!

Furthermore, the date is also represent there's already a month since I first came to UK! How fast the time flies! (=

2 comments on "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

luvbibibaba on 12 July 2009 at 08:50 said...

I think I'm actually the LAST lol. :( I was busy working. :( *guilty*

♥ ashley ♥ on 12 July 2009 at 10:22 said...

I called and he told me u have already called home!
Well,U have good reason for back-up. :P

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez