Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Life in Perth II


Hey, people.. ash is back..ever since she MIA for some time; :P


Well, I'm still in Perth with my sister. A thousand miles away from Malaysia. Sitting in the plane for 5hrs to get to Perth. :(


Ordinary people and the taxi driver would always ask me "Do you like Perth?" I would say this is a tough Question for me to answer them! :P


----My thoughts---No offence*


1.) Mankind here is so much difference from Malaysia. I'm not criticising Malaysia. But somehow people here are polite. Let's have an illustration.. I'm taking a bus to the City Perth. Every pessengers would thank the bus driver for giving a ride or fetching them to work even they are paying the money! I can't even find this manner in Malaysia. :P


2.) Even they giving the first priority to the eldest which is impressed me a lots!!! :P


3.) The zebra crossings and street is not dangerous. You might aware theft, robbery in Malysia.


4.) Furthermore, many Asians here =.=" Is that a good news?


5.) and The Summer Sale!!!! is Cheap if u were not to convert in to Ringgit!!!! But I have to, cos I earned MYR. 50% off, 75% off and signs anywhere "Nothing over $30". But the clothing ,if u were to ask me. I wouldn't say is nice, cute or showing positive signs to u! :)


6.) Though is Summer in Perth, but freaking cold in the morning and til noon is totally opposite-freaking hot;like Malaysia. I hate the weather here because I need THE MOST -- to get a Philosophy-Spicy pear cobbler for my lip; Cracked heel need ELLGY (intensive moisturizing); Crabtree&Evelyn-Summer Hill for the body treatment at the momment.


7.) Had the Smith's potato chips, Cheese and Onion and made my throat sore! =(


---Well, I miss my first visitation to Perth with my Whole families..and now I'm counting days to go back..----

P/S: Ash is going back on Tuesday due to the briefing. (I'll come back for that!) :P

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

-------------------------------------------------

Coming Up next:

I will be able to blog only some. NOT ALL. CAN'T MAKE THE PROMISE!

1.) Facial Treatment that really cure my acne! the prove will be found in the pics that captured in Perth.

0 comments on "Life in Perth II"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez