Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 10 March 2009

I'm back here to Malaysia, people! :)


Welcome back, Ashley :))))

Well, I got plenty stories to tell here... woke up early in the morning 4p.m(Aus time) and reached KL earlier due to the flight..
First time getting back to Malaysia by myself!
Getting back to KL is so much better, even is the environment or flight..
The seat of the flight is so comfy (even it is comfy than the seat that I went Perth-premium seat;) due to there's no one beside.. Me, the fatty gurl sitting three seats at the time!!! :P

The another thing is that I thought my baggage was overloaded and thus, I have an opportunity cost to make. I'd no choice but to give up bringing back my new Levi' Jeans, Roxy jacket, and a pair of Nike sport shoes.. These are the goods that I heart so much! :P
But who knows what happen next, right?! :)

I managed to pack that stuff back.. I'm so happy of that..
Here comes to main point :
My heel's pin came out when I was walking to the scanning area!!! =.=''
Immediately, that Nike shoes is so much useful!!!! :):):):)
THANK GOD for that!

Anyway, will update soon. I'm tired. Got to get ready. Perhaps I'm going out later! See ya :P

0 comments on "I'm back here to Malaysia, people! :)"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez