Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 15 February 2009

Life in Perth



The very first time I celebrated valentine abroad!

Well, Thank God that the plane landed safely and I'm now already in Perth for 4days..
I wasn't well-pleased with the plane due to the turbulent in the air and eventually the plane shakes like nobody business, me on the other hand almost vomit the moment passengers coming out from the plane.

Imagine How embrassed it would be, if I were vomitting in front of so manys!!!

Thank God that everything went smoothly and I bought some clothing in dotti on the first day of my visitation in Perth..


Meanwhile, I went Shenton Park with my sister. Her workplace would be there at the moment. I would say is freaking far and a distance from train station! :( I wonder how my sister would survive for 6mths?! I guess times pass like a wink of eyes and in fact, my parents will be coming to Perth in the month of April (if im not mistaken) I guess she wouldn't be that bore anymore.

Pictures hardly uploaded here..anyways, is already uploaded in facebook! :):)

0 comments on "Life in Perth"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez