Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 10 March 2009

I mmiss herrrr


I miss her...not that bad but still missing her.
bear in minD!!!
I'm not lesbian of course!
After all, she's my sister! :)
I feel like going back to Perth!
somehow, half of my mind goes to the opponent side :(
I miss the time we shopped, having fun together and pillow talk with each other during our bed-time! :(
Anyhow, I'm proud of myself for not crying in Perth Airport!
I wanted to call you at first, still at the end of the day, I didn't!!! You know the reason! :(


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to school today and people are saying me that I've put on weight!!!!!! :(:(:((:(

0 comments on "I mmiss herrrr"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez