Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Speechless after all


Hardly making decision again...

I'm tooo excited due to my Ausssie dearie's coming back.

Due to the flight would be arriving in Singapore, the families absolutely need to be backed to Johor.

Somehow, a person is not corporative at all! He might need to complete his Law assignment as what he said..
Let me shows you the conversation :
Him : I wouldn't be going back this weekend ! *teehee*

Ash : Huh?! what do you mean by that?*in my heart, I was thinking, why not?
LOL..I'm so desperately can't wait for that day to come!* Hmmmm,..

Him : You know what?! My assignment I did wrongly and due to the amendments on all those section,*family law* I needed to update myself with all those latest information.

Ash : .... *speechless*.

I'm actually made up my mind not going back due to that case. Somehow my parents was proposing to me that I should gone back with them!

Second Conversation :

Ash : I'm afraid that I can't go back this weekend. :(

Mum : Nothing wrong wert, you can just follow us.*I supposed*

Ash : Huh?! leave him alone here?

Dad : Is okay wert. Is only one day.LOL

Ash : .....*speechless*
OMG...One assumption that could make here is I'm turning to be a mother....

0 comments on "Speechless after all"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez