Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 3 June 2008


feeling of blogging now..
I just don't know what's my mood now, I hate myself sometimes and I hardly decide on something..
I could make decision occasionally and I scared to face..
many things would just occur even it's in a second.
when in times such as facing dilemma, personal turmoil, experiencing treadmill that I might just find myself nerd, a moron...
something came across my mind.
what's the greatest thing in life?
anyone can give me the answer for this?
I came across a Book name "The Power Behind Positive Thinking"
The author mentioned life ain't tough, life ain't easy
=.=''
Is this really apply in my life?

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez