Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 15 June 2008

My dearie is coming back :D:D:D:D:D


The day that I've been waiting, finally is here :):):)
I can't wait to see my sista...[counting days...5]
I remember once she left Malysia, I'm the one who used to cry like a 3 months infant.
Ever since she left me in Malaysia, I started not to rely on her rather more independent in every single thing nor in decision making...
And now, I'm so excited that she'll be back soon..
Nonetheless, I have a bad new...kinda moody after I think of it.
Is all regarding my studies ....
*Reflects back..*
As new semester starts, tonnes of assignments bounce within a week..
Out of sudden, I feel like missing Holiday...
Assignments after assignments, Problems after problems,etc..
I never face that much of problems during Diploma.
When comes to advance diploma, I knew I need to solve the problem by not offending others and bla bla bla...
I don't know whether my finals decision might affect or whether would offense people surrounds me...
I might just too selfish I guess*..
Anyway, I guess I should do what I supposed!
Have a blessed sunday, peeps! :)

1 comments on "My dearie is coming back :D:D:D:D:D"

luvbibibaba on 15 June 2008 at 22:42 said...

I'm touched! You have done a great job ever since I'm on and off to Malaysia! :)

Well,actually when you are in Uni, that's the life and you got more holidays compare when you start working! I'm going to fight for my holidays when I start working ! :P

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez