Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 19 June 2008

plan been changed XD


I was told by my mum that I should not be going back to Johor*as you notice the preceding blog* was partially due to my cousin that's gotta come to stay overnight in my house. :(
This is a greater reason of all for not going back to Johor. Unfortunately, my heart longs to go back :(
I received my result slip today. Kinda moody after looking at it :C
Don't know what's my future would be like..
I started to doubts again* whether can i still continue with my studies? I really have no idea... my brain is stuck after the dreaded tutorial*Commercial Bank Management*
Again and again!!!! that subject again!!!!
Makes me sick and tired..
well, I shall gone back to my research..
*mentally drained*

2 comments on "plan been changed XD"

Anonymous said...

hehe ~
sick with commercial bank management?
sound like an interesting subject wei!!

well, steady ~u can do it..pay more effort ..me too,fed up and tired with revision and final exam..really have phobia on EXAM~ hope to graduate faster also.

Anonymous said...

dear ashley,
dont emo so much le>'<
no good de ~

read through ur profile and the background of ur blog..all the words about emo de ! lol..

steady girl..emo no good..hehe..

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez