Powered by Blogger.

Monday 14 April 2008


I've not updating myself ever since the last blog was the misunderstood with my dad..
Thanks to those who concerned so much on me!!! my heart been tocuh even a simple messaged.Thanks...:p
I'm fine with him right now and we even went to car showroom to decide what car to buy and so forth..
Here's the result,dad bought toyato,camry*just to let u no,sis.coming back?!*hahha..
am stilll a coward cos still I haven't drive C5,Citron,*don't actually no how to spell it*cos is gotta sell off..
that's not the main point anyway.
Recently, I don't know what am I so concern of my health..haha..
i came across this forwarded message,I should set it as a reminder of my life.:D
There you go :

Answer the phone by LEFT ear .
*using right ear more often,but will try* :p
Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.
*I dont drink coffee,occasionally,not even a single cup a day*
Do not take pills with COOL water .
*seldom take pills*
Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.
*have dinner normally around 7p.m*
Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.
*addicted to those oily cuisine ;p*
Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night.
*i guess i did it,haha*
Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS .
*cant avoid during emergency*
Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time..
*seldom use tht too*
Best sleeping time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning.
*my life is like an owl.lol*
Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping.
When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1000 times.

I was thinking about my health as well as my life after I worked with my colleague in courts mammorth few days ago.Haha...I must replan my life after noticing how terrible my life is..:D

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez