Powered by Blogger.

Monday 17 March 2008

moody, bitterness


am kinda moody and having a feeling of depress..
my parents were back from Aus yesterday and I quarrel with my dad yesterday night.
For me, is really a serious quarrel.
My personality is I'll forget those people who hurts me or even those uncomfortable feelings will gone after I woke up from bed. This time is being different.
I can sense that he's angry with me.
I woke up from bed when he gone out, I on PC after he came back and he didn't even approach me. This is so not his personality.
I don't mean to hurt him unfortunately am a human being after all...
am totally lost and I don't even know how to apologize..
I should but how am I going to tell him.
Is kinda tough for me :(
my heart is full of bitterness...
HOW?!
I scared to face him now..

3 comments on "moody, bitterness"

MicHeLLe on 24 March 2008 at 09:42 said...

my dear what happen...
dun sad...mayb ur dad not in good mood..
everything will be ok soon k...

♥ ashley ♥ on 24 March 2008 at 22:11 said...

so surprise that you left me a comment here :)
thanks, my dear.haha
everything back to normal :D

luvbibibaba on 1 April 2008 at 19:36 said...

Everything will be fine !!!!!!!!!

Cheer up! ^^

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez