Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 2 March 2008

Planned...Everything...


Result was out today. I was indeed excited and wanting to know whether I pass or I fail.. I checked approximately 11 and I was wondering at that moment..*cos I can't check my result and was really angry with the system of the school*..=) Later on, only I realised that am wrong cos I actually click on the wrong key.haha..

Here's come my result..I FAILED Business Finance ...=p *am not those smart person* :D
Not consider shocked. Hmmm, cos I really don't know how to answer those Questions in Business Finance.. :)who knows that happen next..

As you guys can see what happen to me few days ago. I was wondeering why am I not in the list of OCBC.?! Furthermore, I went to church this two days and found both different pastors were preaching the same sermon to me. One of them was speaking regard to the Jesus is always there for us and we shouldn't see things that's only in front of us which means we should look beyond..The other pastor,on the other hand, was saying that don't give up. We can place our hope in GOD..I truly believe that.cos HE is the one who always there for me and lending me his hand to hold me tight in HIS side. WONDERFUL GOD..THANK YOU LORD...

I was actually searching lots of jobssss and yet I couldn't find any...It could be GOD's will..cos I thought everything might have well-planned...I know HE holds my future and ...I shouldn't give up..
Besides, I should be thankful though I failed a subject..Other subjects consider not bad. Is out of my expectation.. Anyway, thank GOD for it larh...

I was a lil emo due to the a member in lovely ones=sista is going to abroad to Aus tonight... :) again,I felt lonely cos nobody will accompany me larh..*sob* In fact, parents will be going over few more days. I shall sing the song of Lonely by Akon..:D I shall try my best to hold my tears..I wanna be strong.. :)

1 comments on "Planned...Everything..."

luvbibibaba on 3 March 2008 at 07:43 said...

Hey, I'm now currently in Singapore Airport! I was so sad when mom left KLIA just now. :( I hope to see you guys soon too!

Be strong! :) You can do it! :)

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez