Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 16 March 2008

Back to normal XD


Days go by days and today is the day that parents would be coming back from Australia. They will reach home approximately 9a.m. am so happy and wanting to see them unfortunately, I went out during that time.
I'll tell you guys how I manage to survive without my parents :)
As usual, we used to ta pao from outside and eating too much of msg food til I hurt my health.Apart from that, am actually looking some jobs and just don't give up to seek job till siao^o^~~`
thank God that I managed to work for matta fair. At first I was really unwilling to work there and was planning to quite for the following of the days.It ain't easy and in fact the boss was actually the one that keep putting stress on us and even got scolded after the work. I felt uncomfortable working there and in the first place, my friend put an aeroplane on me.Haihzz.end up, working alone but getting to know some of the frend.
I don't actually managed to close the sales but I really need to give praise to my fren that helped me to close a sales on the second day. I wouldn't success if without his help..:D
neway, am sooo happy that parents bought me heaps for me..:)

0 comments on "Back to normal XD"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez