Powered by Blogger.

Monday 12 October 2009

simply ranting..


Times fly.. so fast..


I have beeen in UK for some time and will be leaving this place very soon...


*Reflect back from the begining *


I cried in front of andrew n annie that I dont wanna leave both of them and now I dont wanna leave UK and am in love with this place.. totally in love with the "great" (cold) weather; especially wearing so many layers of clothing, friends; living/cooking/gossip together.. etc..


I have a great feeling of not leaving this place..
However, I know I'm going back for good..
and A new journey of life shall begin til then..
All wonderful memories should be remembered til the very end of my life.

picture is taken @ Starbucks, London^^

miss those times so muchie...:(

0 comments on "simply ranting.."

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez