Powered by Blogger.

Monday 12 October 2009

Second Destination- Paris


Eurostar eventually a train that brought me to all destinations :)
and the next destination--> Paris!!
























The lovely Effiel Tower..















A small argument nearly occured when me and my friends were in the queue! This lady pointed me and said I cut the queue!! I was like wth!, cos i was too lazy to cross all over and just using short cut anyway!! But the bf of this lady calm the lady by saying is okay, dun worry..

To avoid the argument, I told her am willingly to let her ahead of me! However, the bf disagree with the lady, but ended up, we stay behind them. We aint a loser but we have six tickets to purchase, hence, we let go the queue.

















found any differential in these two pictures?

>>> the lightnings<<<<

The gold lightnings on Eiffel Tower will shineafter every 15min. :)


Sightseeing Tour in Paris^^







0 comments on "Second Destination- Paris"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez