Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 25 October 2009

"gan cheong" "gan cheong"


A day left in UK..
I will be leaving to Manchester tonight and will be flying back to Malaysia tmr!
I will definitely remember and keep vividly in my mind what have I been doing all this while when I'm here..
Eupore Trip would be a part of fond memory that should be kept in my mind too! :)
Well, I wouldnt know what would happen when I get back to Malaysia as I'm entering to the new journey of life! :P
anyhow, pray that everything will go smoothly for me especially the pilot will not fall asleep while I'm the lucky person in that plane and the next day you will find the plane crush new via media! :P
stop crapping..
ciao!
Blessed day ahead, peeps!
shall see ya soon in Malaysia..!

0 comments on ""gan cheong" "gan cheong""

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez