Powered by Blogger.

Monday 11 February 2008


Just to update myself here...
After coming back from Johor, having a great unwilling feelings to be back herre to KL..Still thinking that loads of things still need to be settle down.
1.)Events for the church
2.)Pratical training
3.)Bonding with buddies,darlings and friends
This is the first time that I came back so early from hometown. Doesn't have that kind of feeling that wants to come back to homie :p
Unfortunately, the truth is am back here to KL. =X
Here to tell you people, am having 158 cm..:)
I accompanied parents to Jabatan and suddenly I saw sth that could estimate my height..=p Due to that,am so happy ever since I thought am only 150cm..butttt actually am NOT!!!hee..though thr's still consider short..in the other words, am actually close to 160cm. XD

P/S: uploaded the concert pic in xanga

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez