Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 19 February 2008


Day goes by day, and my blog've been negectled. I don't mean to ignore this blog but currently busying with my job.
I would rather say GOD'd bless me so muchh.. What I want and even I wish to get, HE did gave me and make my dream not only true but much more perfect than what I thought. :)
I felt helpless and moody during the jobless period. However, HE gave me not just one job but two jobs simultaneously. Is kinda difficult to make decision, therefore, I made an agreement with HIM, saying if the First job hires me, I shall agree with it. *I don't want to place any hope in any work.*
After the gone to the first interview,(selling Maybank's banking products,mainly credit cards,transfer balance) he actually didnt say much and currently deaperately seeking workers. Not to mention, that am a greedy gurl and I wanted to go to another interview where located nearby KLCC.The second job refers telebiz.
I got that job either.
worries come when people gets frustrated..
two jobssss..
I actually plan to work both cos they allowed me to and in fact, the time is just NGAM NGAM HOU*Hokkien* It could be tiring :X
Finally, I work only 1 job, telebiz. I don't really know why am I choosing that job.
When I went to the interview, I knew am not going to work there in the first place, who knows what happen tomorrow, I agree to work with telebiz and give up with the job of selling banking product.
I'm so guilty towards the person that actually first offered me the job. I can said that everything he did compromise me and yet am not appreciate..:( *my bad*
should think twice before making any decision somehow 70% of life relates decision making.
Today, is the secong day of my working in telebiz. Unfortunately, I have to say that I fired myself. I would be jobless after today.
I'm sorry to my fren..
I don't mean not to tell you..
I've been telling myself and keep repeating myself that am not interested in this job and I thought I might tahan til end...
Ever since, I heard that guy whose going to NS and wanted to quite the job too. He told me that if wana quit job,must tell two weeks before.
In my mind, I knew that am gotta tell boss I'm gotta quit...
I don't actually think I'll quit so soon..
At that moment, I told her that I shouldnt trouble her cos today is the date that People gotta have their paid...
Thus, I dont trouble anyone if I've quit today.
In a single minutes, I changed my mind...
sorry,fren :)
I need to gambate to find a better job again :*

0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez