Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 13 February 2008

indeed hurt and unhappy


The moment that I knew am not in the intership pratical training, I was indeed hurt and my heart was soooo muchhh in pain... :( Ever since I place too much of hope, consequently, I couldn't get in. And now, am forcing to seek job all over again.*I can choose not to actually, but I dun think am gotta waste time :p* I was actually wondering why all of you did not get in?!* *Been curious*why only me and the gang of my fren were not in?! It's lightly unfair =X
I try to settle my feelings and hiding my feelings in front of my fren when we went Neway yesterday. Once I entered to the room, a strong feeling of missing my frend who used to sing k together after college.Is been some time that we've not singing K together.Hmmmm*sniff*
The pic will uploaded soon in xanga.

0 comments on "indeed hurt and unhappy"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez