Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 31 January 2010

My current update


--------------------------------------------------------------
Just some quick updatess...
I'm currently working instead of studying.. no more study for me! ><
I wish to cont study, but...
Anyway, I'm working as a finance assistant in Marcus Evans ...
Well, I get extremely sleepy esp after lunch. *I didn't get carboh btw*
Funniest part is I submitted the resign letter after working 3 days with them.. and now I'm thinking to get my resignation letter back..
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I wish to make a wise decision buttt...
I don't really know what am I doing/ what I want at this moment...
----------------------------------------------------------

0 comments on "My current update"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez