Powered by Blogger.

Monday 4 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010


I celebrated 2010 in Singapore.. I just wanna make it different.. Hopefully would b able to travel throughout all countries in near future...

well, here are some pictures of me and was captured in singapore. which is mainly the area that I spent most of the time..

Forget about it, that's not my main purpose of showing the pictures.. But to show you guys that I have straighten my hair.. yeah, rebonding which is LOL.. *so-out-date*huh??

Have a look and should give opinion if there's! :P











A closer look?



what do u think, jie?

awwwwwwwwwwful...

2 comments on "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010"

luvbibibaba on 15 January 2010 at 04:46 said...

I love the top!! It looks so nice on you lol. :P

p/s: I don't like the haircut that's all. It just looks so much like "her".

Rebonding is okay,hun. Just the hair cut.

♥ ashley ♥ on 16 January 2010 at 22:11 said...

Nice!^^
Thanks! LOL

i see!
the hair cut is all bcos of tht stupid hairdresser that I went with you!!

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez