Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 11 January 2009


TWO STORIES TO TELL:

1.) Dad caught a robber in the afternoon!

Once I get my car parked, my cousins especially Lucas, and nat were trying to explain to me How it actually took place and giving me a whole picture of "Robbery" You can close this page in case you might not interested in what I'm writing here! XD
Oh well, I'm not talking crap here in fact, this is the real story that happened just in my house! Durh~~
Not they, but only a robber just walked into my house. He took TWO pairs of mum's sport shoes.(Nike+New Balance)
Still, he wanted to get some pants!
That's why we were wondering why the RipCurl pants gone to? and other shirts, pants, etc.

Wht happened next was, my dad shouted : " Pencuri, pencuri"!!!
He ran quickly and throwing the two pairs outside of my gate! :):) LOL
I missed that scene! XD
Anyhow, the Pencuri is quite smart in the way of stealing only branded stuff and in fact a great sense of fashion! :D
(Btw, he did't steal mine,cos he's Male marh! )

2.) Amusement- Cycling accompanied by bro.

Bro was asking me whether to go cycle with him in the late evening as parents usually will go FRIM for jog. Without hesitate, I agree..The main prob is that I couldn't and don't know how to cycle.I fell from the bicycle in front of crowds for the very last time.,and I'll definitely adjust the seat of the bicycle to be lower as how kid normally did! and yea, bro continually laughing at me! sis as well=.=''

Well, thank God that I have a blessed bro, he guided me, and Laugh at me is essential for him!
Tell you what, I'm trying to slow down my speed when come to the bumper, and he told me that I shouldn't stop and continually saying "You aint driving a car la,jie "
I even wanted to put on the signal when the moment of turning!! How silly and somehow it really happened in me!*blush*

That's the end of the story that I wanna tell..:P

P/S:
  1. I'm getting busier although my aunt and the families have gone back to Qatar. (still left one here,bear in mind!)
  2. JANUARY = My darling is back! Few more days to go! [ counting days: 11 days..]
  3. FINAL assessments would be after CNY whereby an extremely important stage of my life! XD

2 comments on " "

Anonymous said...

APPLE
-miss you-
well, im here to wish u all the best in ur final exam .

♥ ashley ♥ on 18 January 2009 at 19:26 said...

Hey, great to see you here! my faithful reader in fact! XD
thanks and waiting for the next reunion!

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez