Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 18 January 2009


The root of causing me overwhelming with joy-

my darling that coming back to Malaysia in 4 days.. *wootwoot* The whole families are waitin you to be back to homie! :P I'm waiting u to shop!

Well, I'm still not in the mood of exam although exam is around the corner and in fact is already started!

Anyways, I went renew my passport today! And I've realized something whereby I've grown 9cm within 9years! :):):):):):):) As I flirted the pages, i saw"the Height", it stated that I was 150cm(year 2000) and now I've became taller! XD

LOL.

Chinese New Year is approaching!! so do my exam! I'm indeed excited cos is time to cousinly bonding and I get to see my cousins too! most important is that my sister will stay beside me! :D:D
HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE.
I wont be free to blog after this. (going back to hometown very soon)
Therefore,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!



0 comments on " "

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez